Sunday, December 11, 2011

Last blog... for now

Last blog of the semester.  So all in all, I feel like MCOM has been a fantastic class.  It has been one of the best classes that I have taken at BYU.  Although trying to write something in a blog each week has been sort of a pain, I feel like it is good to at least have the habit of writing frequently.  My teacher has been great, and I really have learned a great deal in his class.
I am pretty relieved to be finishing the rest of my classes this week.  This semester has been pretty crazy in school and with work.  I really look forward to having a good break where I don’t have to think about any more tests or projects.    Plus going to CA and Texas for winter break should be way sweet!  I can’t wait to hang with the family and just relax.  We’ll see if this blog keeps going after this semester?

No comments:

Post a Comment