Saturday, October 29, 2011

Jet Packs...Bond or for Reals?

So today as I was reading up on some college football. I saw this picture with a caption by it for the Purdue vs. Michigan game. The caption stated that the game ball had been flown in by a person with a Jet pack. I thought for sure there had to be some sort of parachute or something because I thought that jet packs were just in the James Bond movies or other things of that nature. So I went to youtube and watched a video of it. It was a legit jet pack. The game ball was flown into the stadium by a guy in a jet pack.



I then became intrigued by this video and tried searching for other videos on Jet Packs. My next search then came up with one of the most awesome videos I have ever seen. It was a bunch of these guys flying out in the ocean with a water jet pack. CHECK IT OUT!






Yea...this is going on the bucket list

No comments:

Post a Comment