Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Golden Years


So do to the fact that my job has been keeping me too busy, I gave my four weeks’ notice...haha.  This last Wednesday was my last day at work.  Not gonna lie, it was pretty sweet knowing it would be my last day.  Of course someone had to call in about five minutes before my shift was over, so I had to stay an extra 45 minutes.  I got out of work and when I came home I noticed that the light was on, and that the door was locked.  When I opened the door I noticed that a bunch of my friends had thrown me a surprise retirement party! haha  It was way sweet.  There was a bunch of ice cream, cake, and most of all...oreos!  All my friends dressed up in nice shirts with ties.  It was pretty funny.  There was a sign that read, "The golden years are ahead!"  haha  We all hung out for awhile, and then in the end we watched psych.  All in all, it was sweet!  I recommend retirement to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment