Not gonna lie...Thanksgiving break was really sweet! It was a great week to be able to relax and hang out with the Fam. I flew down to CA with my brother and sister. It was cool having all all the family together this year for Thanksgiving. It was the first time in four years. This happened because my brother and I overlapped on our missions. I got lots of good food, and lots of time having fun with the family.
So my brother and I are pretty comptetive at everything since we are only a year apart. This Thanksgiving it was Super Smash Bros. Brawl for the Wii. It was hilarious because I am sooo bad at it. My little sister and brother kept teasing me about how bad I was at it and how slow I was. Every time the game started my two brothers and sister would all team up and go after me because I was the easiest to eliminate...hahaha. All in all it was really fun. It was a good bonding experience with all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment